воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

click please




So last night was Angelaapos;s bday party It was so much fun. I looked amazing and took a crapload of pictures I havenapos;t look at them yet, but iapos;m going to upload them soon.

So I came over adn we got sushi (me, ange, frost, barbara, bradley, anathea and her husband) which was delicious, but I wish I had gotten one more roll because i was starving afterward.

We went home and waited for people and got dressed. I wore my new leather corset, an older skirt and my black knee high boots. I need new boots for the halloween party next weekend so I can be prepared, my boots kinda fell apart last night, and i didnapos;t realize it until we got back from the club.

So I went with Laur, Jesus, Heather and Meehan. They are soooo cool. And they are alot of fun to hang out with. So we got there and I had a drink or two, and made sure I danced with everyone. We danced to the goth music for like an hour and a half, then I went downstairs to the 80apos;s club which was much better. I like 80apos;s music better So I danced and I danced with all kinds of people, Angela, heather, meehan, TJ, alex, pam, ben (dressed as a hot dog, which was rather awesome) and chloe amongst others. I also hung out with Amy and Deturo. I realized how awesome Matt D. Is. We just talked about random shit and we ended up head butting a bunch of times. I tried to outlast him witha sustained head butt, but I had to give up.

I ended up dancing until like 1:45, but I dontapos; remember the last hour of the club...hmmm...So Laur nad Heather left early and I drove iwth them, but they arranged for someone else to drive me back to angelas. Another reason why they are awesome So Jen was bringing me home. But we had to drive her friend to Manhattan, so I was going to get there later then angela, frost and alex. The holland tunnel was closed and the lincoln tunnel had traffic so she took me home then was going back out there to drop her friend off at port authority. So I didnapos;t get back until like 2:30 and angela and frost were up, but alex went to bed. I wanted to hang out more, but i was so exhausted that I passed out. Angela was having a rough night with her teeth and I felt so bad. So i woke up and drove home this morning, which was sucky becuase i was exhausted. So i came home and slept until like 12:30 then got up and ate something, my stomach wasnapos;t happy.

And iapos;ve been watching scary movie 2 and 3 and now time for work

eve online money, click please, click player question stream window, click play quot quot video watch, click pinoy rap sound.



Комментариев нет: